Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me" - Matt. 16:24

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rose of Sharon


Today we got to spend the afternoon with a group of young ladies through a ministry called Rose of Sharon. We painted nails for hours and several of us got our hair braided. The Rose of Sharon ministry has become one of my favorite times while here. It amazes me how much we connect with the girls even though we both only know a few words of the others language. We point and sign and laugh, it’s the best. Sometimes a translator is available and that opens up a whole new dimension of communication!  I love investing in these girls and look forward to encouraging them to grow closer to the Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment