Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me" - Matt. 16:24

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life is Kind of Sweet.




These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of busyness! After graduation, I went to Cincinnati to stay with a friend/NEW RA PARTNER! It was so great to spend time with her before we both went our separate ways for the summer. Then I came down to Sidney to stay with the Hookers for a week, which has been a huge blessing!  I got to see one of my best friends get married this past weekend. It was perfect!  I just flew back to VA yesterday and I’m staying with the AMAZING Grace until I leave on the 31st.  All the while I have been working on an 8 wk INFT class that I am attempting to get done in 2.5 weeks…this has turned out to be quiet a task! I am also working on lessons for Mozambique. 

The puppet ministry at church donated 13 puppets to take with me this summer!  I can’t wait to get over there and see how the kids respond to them.  I have a massive to do list that needs to be accomplished before I leave, but it will get done!
  
These past few months have been such a sweet time of life. It has been hectic and full of uncertainties, but I have experienced the great joy and freedom that is found by living in complete dependence on the Lord.  He is so good and I can’t wait to for him to wreck my world even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment